[DeTomaso] Hurricane Dorian update

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Sun Sep 1 22:10:23 EDT 2019

I'm safe at home Rob in Vancouver, but our place in Saint Augustine is
under threat.
The doors are caulked shut and the garage door is sandbagged.
Fingers etc. crossed.
Dave

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com

davel at trguys.com
Cell     604-721-2278
Landline 604-589-9182
Skype    embeddedspaces

-------------- next part --------------
   I'm safe at home Rob in Vancouver, but our place in Saint Augustine is
   under threat.
   The doors are caulked shut and the garage door is sandbagged.
   Fingers etc. crossed.
   Dave

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com