[DeTomaso] Hurricane Dorian update

Rob DuMoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Sep 1 12:49:28 EDT 2019

To all my fellow coastal Southeast Pantera brethren, stay safe. If the
storm moves 15 miles farther west than predicted and 180 mph winds rake the
East Coast, God help us. I live on the St. John's river in Jacksonville and
Mathew, a Cat 4 did not directly hit us but pushed massive water from the
ocean into the river, flooded many neighbors and almost flooded us.  Please
stay safe and let this community know how you fare in the next few days.
If there is anything I can do from Jacksonville, please let me know.  I
expect to lose power but am prepared for the worse.