[DeTomaso] Coyote headers

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 20:04:18 EDT 2019

If there's anyone interested in stainless Coyote headers for their Pantera, I could replicate what I have. Not cheap though; the cost is in my labor and the materials. Send me a private email if you're interested. I wasn't planning to build more but the headers are not bad so far and I've been encouraged to offer.

On a different subject, it looks like the DeTomaso P72 will have a supercharged Coyote engine and a 6 speed manual. Cool; too bad I can't afford it.

Corey