[DeTomaso] Reconditioning dead batteries

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 29 11:15:51 EDT 2019

Good morning everyone, Has anyone had any experience with the current marketing campaign on the procedure to recondition dead batteries?I was convinced it was a scam but it continues to surface. Thank you and an early happy Halloween to everyone!MarshallSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone