[DeTomaso] engine cover modification

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 14:05:50 EDT 2019

I want to cut the rear interior panel to allow access to the engine bubble
without removing the interior panel.

Ques
I understand the vertical cut on top and where to start the side cuts along
the bubble.
Do I cut the sides all the way down to the bottom or stop at the engine
cover bubble bottom?

My guess is all the way down but like the reassurance from one of
experience.

thanks Rich Hoppe