[DeTomaso] Battery Cable Ends, OK to solder?

steve at snclocks.com steve at snclocks.com
Thu Oct 24 12:43:05 EDT 2019

Good point - and, on my '69 XKE, after 160,000 miles, the side straps came loose from the shell of the radiator.  But, clearly the loading was pretty severe.  Fortunately the soldered tube sheet didn't ever leak.  Or the soldered nipples for the hoses...

Stephen who is loving the fall weather up here in the Pacific Northwest!