[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Forum Test w/ ZF pic

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 20 08:59:50 EDT 2019

Hey that my ZF.  Don Byars (Full Throttle) did a rebuild (it was in good shape) and safety wired it.
Then polished it up all pretty and stuff.  That shot was after I loaded into the back of my Xterra
to bring home.  Sweet memories.

Shiny.  Hard as hell to keep it polished like that.  __

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead