[DeTomaso] Grabber Blue Survivor 74 for sale in Lynwood, WA

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Oct 19 14:13:20 EDT 2019

Mike, you're thinking of 2 different colors.
The Grabber Blue, which was similar to French Racing Blue, was one color, and the darker one, which some would call LeMans Blue, was another.
The guy who sold me my Grabber Blue car said there were only about 100 sold in that color, but I don't know if that is correct.
Mine has been resprayed, but the door jambs are original and are not exactly the same color as the resprayed areas.

Jim