[DeTomaso] Grabber Blue Survivor 74 for sale in Lynwood, WA

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 19:42:17 EDT 2019

Just passing this along:

Has been stored since 1983, so a full mechanical refresh would likely be needed to put it on the road.  Looks to be mostly surface rust.  Chuck Melton’s website has many more pics than the add in the link.  If anyone would like this car inspected, please let me know.

http://retiredklassics.com

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

206-795-3302