[DeTomaso] ZF Guru on the East Coast

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Oct 16 21:32:36 EDT 2019

Rob,

Guy Trigaux is a qualified ZF expert, in Simpsonvillle SC.  He was the factory-trained mechanic for the Belgian De Tomaso distributor for 25 years, and raced (and still owns) one of the factory Gr4 race Panteras. He has a shop specializing in all facets of restoration work for high-end Italian cars.

And of course Ron McCall is in Maryland, and he is also very qualified.

Mike

Sent from my iPad