[DeTomaso] Pantera interior

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 17:13:18 EDT 2019

Now that I have a new engine in my daughters car running great.
I am in the research phase of determining what interior to put in a 1971
pantera.
It will be all black leather including the dash, doors, bulkhead, seats,
carpet- did I miss anything?
Any opinions on ordering everything from a vendor or just have a local shop
do his thing.
I am not looking for the cheapest price, just want to spend the amount
that places the cost on  quality and workmenship.
what results have you seen?
Rich Hoppe