[DeTomaso] NPC Best Insurance

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 20:51:50 EST 2019

I've got a 2004 Superformance Cobra and was seeking advice on the best insurance deal that can be had.
I've currently insured by American Modern but was advised my rates will increase from $700 to $882.  I have a clean driving record live in Iowa and am 65.
I've heard stories of Hagerty coverage for $300 - $400 a year but when I got an on line quote it came back at $1000.