[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Terrific Pantera on EBay

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 11:21:24 EST 2019

He is very honest. He notes that it is using oil and assumes it is caused by glazed bores.

I am almost certain he used a Fel Pro print o leak intake gasket, and it is sucking oil from the lifter valley. I would be willing to bet that a simple intake gasket change would fix his problem (this has been the fix for several other people who had about that level of oil consumption for no good reason).  But he doesn’t want to deal with it and would prefer to just sell it as-is....

Mike

Sent from my iPad