[DeTomaso] Terrific Pantera on EBay

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 10:59:37 EST 2019

All,

PCNC member Randy Welch isnshuttijg down his life and retiring to Hawaii so is having an ‘everything must go’ sale, including his Pantera. He has it on eBay now;

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F143445429238

This car was, by coincidence, Steve Wilkinson’s very first Pantera, and his first restoration. However it has since fallen on somewhat hard times (neglectful Owners) before Randy rescued it and fully re-restored it. It has garnered numerous accolades and trophies since then.

I think his buy-it-now price is ridiculously low considering the quality of the car (#1575 I believe is the VIN).

This will represent a terrific buy for the new owner.

Mike

Sent from my iPad