[DeTomaso] What do you notice ?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 18 13:46:23 EST 2019

Dash 1, missing long side bolts , round hole? no shift linkage, missing slave, BTW dash 1 slave mount is different than dash2  Later model side mounts as dash one came with only one rear mount. Inside bay sides are fabricated and not stamped, indicating it may be a post 74 car. His half shafts are installed with the shaft side to the ZF, Ithink that is correct, but I installed mine with the heaver end to the ZF.  His way gets better exhaust clerence.  I probobly need to change mine?   Bill 1362

https://www.facebook.com/pages/slickpaintcom/129049637149634?ref=ts&fref=ts
If you want it slick.  www.slickpaint.com  like us on facebook