[DeTomaso] Interesting Robertshaw 333-180 thermostat design change

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 11:09:31 EST 2019

I have some of the original Robert Shaw 351C thermostats.  I bought 10
several years ago, and I still have some left.

Free to a good home, first come, first served.

I will be in the garage today.  I will post later today what I have.

On 11/17/19, 8:24 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Rich Hoppe"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of