[DeTomaso] Autoweek

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 08:28:51 EST 2019

Couldn't agree more. I still miss Satch Carlson's column from the old days.
They were the only ones who wrote a nice obituary for A. DeTomaso when he
died. And I'll always remember the picture they published of 500 Panteras
lined up on Fremont at one of the Fun Rallies from the early 80s. RIP my
old friend.

Jeff
6559

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 5:29 PM Scott Couchman via DeTomaso <