[DeTomaso] Super-cheap Chinese radiator

audionut motonut audionut at mediacombb.net
Tue Nov 5 17:24:39 EST 2019

China is currently engaged in a "cold economic war" with the U.S. (tongue-in-cheek, of course)

Their goal is to conquer us by flooding our country with super-cheap, poor quality products that look just like the real thing.

Over time, everything we use here will fall apart rendering us helpless, unable to compete and entirely at their mercy because all of our manufacturing has been outsourced to cheap-labor factories overseas, all of which obtain their raw materials from China.

Oh well, we have it coming. We stole all their gold bullion. (tongue-partially-in-cheek)

They trusted us to keep it at Fort Knox just before the rise of Mao so he couldn't steal it. About 10 years ago they asked for it back and we told them their documentation was fake and jailed their emissary.

You mess with the Dragon, you are going to feel the heat!

(sound crazy? web search "white dragon family lawsuit")