[DeTomaso] Super-cheap Chinese radiator

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 11:27:39 EST 2019

Shipping:
$50.00 Standard Shipping from outside US | See details
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/163429682235?ul_noapp=true#shpCntId>
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional
charges.

Item location:
Linyi, China

Ships to:
Worldwide

and NO RETURNS per the listing.

Jeff
6559

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 9:06 AM Ken Green via DeTomaso <

>    I have clients who set up manufacturing in China.  Everything is good
>    at first, then they get a shipment of junk.
>
>    On Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 6:42:44 AM PST, Mike Drew via DeTomaso
>    <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>      All,
>      Does anybody have any firsthand experience with this?
>
>    [1][1]https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co
>    m%2
>      Fulk%2Fitm%2F163429682235
>      I am VERY suspicious of its quality. A friend intends to install one
>    on
>      his car and I am cringing. But is that just xenophobia on my part, or
>      are my concerns justified? Does anybody actually know if they are any
>      good, or junk, or ???
>      Mike
>      Sent from my iPad
>    References
>      1.
>    [2]https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2
>    Fulk%2Fitm%2F163429682235
>    use the links above.
>    Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
>    message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>    list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>    or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
> References
>
>    1. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2
>    2.
> https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163429682235
>    3. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   Shipping:
   $50.00A Standard Shipping from outside USA |A [1]See details
   International items may be subject to customs processing and additional
   charges.A A
   Item location:
   Linyi, China
   Ships to:
   Worldwide
   and NO RETURNS per the listing.
   Jeff
   6559

   On Tue, Nov 5, 2019 at 9:06 AM Ken Green via DeTomaso

     A  A I have clients who set up manufacturing in China.A  Everything
     is good
     A  A at first, then they get a shipment of junk.
     A  A On Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 6:42:44 AM PST, Mike Drew via
     DeTomaso
     A  A <[3]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
     A  A  A All,
     A  A  A Does anybody have any firsthand experience with this?
     A [1][1][4]https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww
     .ebay.co
     A  A m%2
     A  A  A Fulk%2Fitm%2F163429682235
     A  A  A I am VERY suspicious of its quality. A friend intends to
     install one
     A  A on
     A  A  A his car and I am cringing. But is that just xenophobia on my
     part, or
     A  A  A are my concerns justified? Does anybody actually know if
     they are any
     A  A  A good, or junk, or ???
     A  A  A Mike
     A  A  A Sent from my iPad
     A  A References
     A  A  A 1.
     A [2][5]https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eb
     ay.com%2
     A  A Fulk%2Fitm%2F163429682235
     A  A _______________________________________________
     A  A Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
     A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
     A  A DeTomaso mailing list
     A  A [3][6]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.)
     A  A use the links above.
     A  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any
     A  A message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
     the
     A  A list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
     archive
     A  A or approve the archiving of list messages.