[DeTomaso] Super-cheap Chinese radiator

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Nov 5 09:42:10 EST 2019

All,

Does anybody have any firsthand experience with this?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163429682235

I am VERY suspicious of its quality. A friend intends to install one on his car and I am cringing. But is that just xenophobia on my part, or are my concerns justified? Does anybody actually know if they are any good, or junk, or ???

Mike

Sent from my iPad