[DeTomaso] Nicely done video on the Pantera - Youtube

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 12:27:31 EST 2019

Yes, it is a nice presentation and a nice history, with a sad ending in the
early 2000.
Yet... I question some points:
- Is your clutch so hard ? Mine is not, not at all , despite 450 HP in a
new Ford racing engine
- Is it so difficult to turn the front wheels at very low speed, or in a
parking lot ? Yes, mine too. I think it's fun, but I wouldn't do it all day
long.
- Are your brakes spongy ? Not at all, yet they are too weak for the power
And the gentleman does not tak about driving on the wet. I think it is a
very dangerous car on the wet !
But I have loved all mines for such a long time  !
Best to you all
Patrick