[DeTomaso] Pocono Manor

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 20:13:01 EDT 2019

All,
For those of you who had a chance to stay at the Pocono Manor in Pocono Pennsylvania years back for La Belle Macchine d'Italia events and other events hosted by New Jersey Pantera's, the Pocono Manor burned down a couple days ago and was more or less destroyed from what I understand.  It was a historical site.
Jim