[DeTomaso] “Rubber” muffler isolators

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Nov 2 00:50:22 EDT 2019

Larry,

Muffler hangars are made of some pretty significant stuff. You don’t want bubble gum-like rubber there.

Having said that, the Pantera hangar is the same as those used in a variety of 1960s and 1970d Alfa Romeos.

They are hilariously cheap.

https://centerlinealfa.com/catalog/exhaust-hanger

Get a pair to compare?

Mike