[DeTomaso] “Rubber” muffler isolators

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Nov 2 00:40:22 EDT 2019

All,

Today I received two new “rubber” isolators, designed to allow some flex in the muffler mounting, from Steve.

They may be made out of rubber, but I could seriously get close to the same flexibility from a billet piece of aluminum the same size. These things have essentially ..... no ..... twist or flex in any direction.

Have any of you purchased these isolators from other vendors and received a better functioning product?

Thanks in advance,

Larry