[DeTomaso] RIP Bob Byars...

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 19:49:34 EDT 2019

I'm truly saddened to hear this!
Shortly after getting my Pantera I visited Bob's shop. He spent entirely too much time chewing the fat with me talking Panteras and showing me the different cars that were in the shop. I think Don was doing all the work on the cars and probably wished Bob would quit jaw-jacking and get back to work helping out!  I learned a lot that day.
He was too young, and will be missed by many!
When I bought my car 16 years ago, I never imagined how significant the relationships I've developed with other owners and club members would become to my life. Cherish the friendships and important relationships in your life.  Cars and things can be replaced, but friends cannot.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Byars' family.