[DeTomaso] RIP Bob Byars...

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu May 30 17:06:18 EDT 2019

I first met Don and Bob when they worked on my Pantera together back in the mid 80's at their Dad's shop in La Habra CA. I was pretty fresh then with Pantera's myself. I can say I've learned from the best. I have raced and competed with and against them ever since. We Still have two or three other Southern California Pantera suppliers, but Bob was the best liked of them by most. My condolences to the Byers Family. What a tragic turn of events for them. Plan ahead, but always live for today, as Life is about the Journey, enjoy it because at the end, it is pretty final with no do-overs.

Larry Stock

On 5/30/19, 1:01 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Scott Mead Photography" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of scott at scottmeadphotography.com> wrote:

    Thanks for keeping all of us informed, Mike. Sad doesn’t even start to describe the emotions. I’ve known Bobby since I was a kid, and have many great memories of him roaring around race tracks in Gary Hall’s Burgundy Express, and talking shop about anything having to do with Panteras. He’s a helluva great guy - once riding his Harley to my house to put in a new starter - and he’ll be deeply missed. Rest In Peace, Brother.

    Sent from my iPhone