[DeTomaso] Reno Fun Rally

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed May 29 18:29:04 EDT 2019

Curt,

Mea Dumbass.

I forgot that we sent the flyer directly to PCNC members but it wasn’t in last month’s newsletter. It is in this month’s newsletter which I am screwing together now (just got home a few hours ago from a six day Pantera Rally in Ontario and Quebec....)

So, me es stupido.

I will have the newsletter done in 5-6 more hours and post it to the site, so the link I sent out today will be valid for these purposes tomorrow. Sorry about the confusion.

And yes, the BBQ is at the Smith’s house off Hwy 88 in Pine Grove, and we will then take 88 to 395 to Reno.

See you There!

Oh, and here’s one pic from the Canada rally...Fred and Nancy Phillips in Mark Charlton’s Longchamp GTS (out of gas...) and Lori in Fred’s 1982 GT5 (which got a much needed carb change later in the day....)

Wheeee!!!

Mike

Sent from my iPad