[DeTomaso] Tom Tjaarda Scholarship Fund (via Dave & Linda Adler)

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Wed May 29 17:57:01 EDT 2019

Thank you Jeff for being involved and for sharing such fond memories with Tom. Dave says many people contributed today and is so very grateful!!!To make it easier for those on the Forum who wish to participate, here is the direct link for contributing:
This is the GoFundMe link
https://www.gofundme.com/tom-tjaarda-scholarship-fund?teamInvite=lkJW4LCV1okG6cwainyDcJF0uduMqbj2DNmqn36z0k2fYAIYZKJqwdbVNIzodDcT&fbclid=IwAR2dOqATZV1IuEm6qDlx_EXH1J2nQgYpZfdguQ5bSfzFxnXU3dhzIWPuiHM