[DeTomaso] SPC: Panther Prototype at Lake Cuomo

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun May 26 17:51:24 EDT 2019

Take a look at the attached Shmee 150 video shot at a Concourso at Lake
Cuomo.  At about 1:30 min in.  It didn't hit me until later in the video
when I saw a flash of the rear quarter.  Then looking back through it, Tim
refers to it at this point as the Panther, and with the rest of the profile
and the headlights it hit me, this must be the Pantera prototype, or one of
them.  Shmee is focused on the Bugatti  for a while but does comes back to
it at about 6:50 min in and refers to it as the Ares Panther, based on a
Lamborghini Huracan, but does not seem to make any connection to the
DeTomaso Pantera other than to day it picks up styling cues from 'cars of
old'.

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi3Y2gQQ2Ns>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi3Y2gQQ2Ns

Mike Thomas