[DeTomaso] New Steering Wheel

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun May 26 16:30:08 EDT 2019

Looks very sharp in there, nice wheel.
:)

Asa Jay

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

-------------- next part --------------
   Looks very sharp in there, nice wheel.

   :)

   Asa Jay

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On May 26, 2019, at 12:14, Steve <[1]steve at snclocks.com> wrote:

Been driving our car with the new Nardi steering wheel - I love it - it
matches my image of the car - a low, fast, sleek, sexy European GT!
Hopefully the attached picture is small enough to get posted.  If not, a
[2]https://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos/1973-Pantera-Detomaso-5332/
i-jsgmWTV

Note, to see the photo full size - click on the larger photo to the right.

I mounted the Nardi wheel with an adapter that was specific for a Pantera -
and, hey, the splines matched up.  Turns out I had to remove like 1/8 inch
from the back of the hub, and re-mill the slot for the turn indicator return
collar, but, with that behind us, it is perfect.  I love the feel of the
leather, the ease of getting into the car, and the way it looks.

Stephen  5332
nks above.
Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p