[DeTomaso] New Steering Wheel

Steve steve at snclocks.com
Sun May 26 15:14:30 EDT 2019

Been driving our car with the new Nardi steering wheel - I love it - it
matches my image of the car - a low, fast, sleek, sexy European GT!
Hopefully the attached picture is small enough to get posted.  If not, a
full definition shot can be found here, along with some shots of our car
from a drive this morning:
https://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos/1973-Pantera-Detomaso-5332/
i-jsgmWTV

Note, to see the photo full size - click on the larger photo to the right.

I mounted the Nardi wheel with an adapter that was specific for a Pantera -
and, hey, the splines matched up.  Turns out I had to remove like 1/8 inch
from the back of the hub, and re-mill the slot for the turn indicator return
collar, but, with that behind us, it is perfect.  I love the feel of the
leather, the ease of getting into the car, and the way it looks.

Stephen  5332