[DeTomaso] Image check with 1889

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed May 22 20:40:09 EDT 2019

No, old photos just arrived, from two restorations/paint colors ago.

It is rather common for photos to arrive that are 'new' to the registry,
yet are old chronologically, some times DECADES old.

I try to place them in the correct timeline, but if I am guessing, I will put
the date that they are added (say today), not some guess of years ago.
I might include a note that the photos may be from a specific year, like (2013 ?)
(I include the question mark).
Or a general comment like "The following photos are from long ago..."

Very frequently photos are not added at the top of a page, but put into the time line,
somewhere below the top.   Right now, more than half the updates are >not< from 2019.

For 1889, while the car is now Blue + Black, with flares,
previously it was a different blue, and before that black. I received some photos
of the car when black, so I knew they belonged earlier.

A registry entry has the ~newest photos at the top, and as you scroll down,
they typically get older.  At the bottom will be factory documents, and
Marti Reports (Ford factory data).

I hope this helps...so I also sent it to the list.

Chuck

Ron's Pantera JUST arrived at the registry???

Impossible, no?

Mark

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com