[DeTomaso] Fw: Your message to DeTomaso awaits moderator approval

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 17:58:47 EDT 2019

 So, is there a moderator who actually reviews these messages as stated?   I don't think I've EVER seen a message I sent that was flagged "awaits moderator approval" get posted to the list.  I've also not received any follow-up notification with a moderator's decision.
Just curious if these things ever get reviewed and approved.

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "detomaso-owner at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso-owner at server.detomasolist.com>To: "garth_rodericks at yahoo.com" <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com>Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019, 2:30:30 PM PDTSubject: Your message to DeTomaso awaits moderator approval
 Your mail to 'DeTomaso' with the subject

    Headliner

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 5872928 bytes with a limit of 1500 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

    http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/confirm/detomaso/8265e2ced6cccf6eeed5c28dd29ed8434e6b8f52

-------------- next part --------------
   So, is there a moderator who actually reviews these messages as
   stated?   I don't think I've EVER seen a message I sent that was
   flagged "awaits moderator approval" get posted to the list.  I've also
   not received any follow-up notification with a moderator's decision.
   Just curious if these things ever get reviewed and approved.

   Your mail to 'DeTomaso' with the subject
       Headliner
   The reason it is being held:
       Message body is too big: 5872928 bytes with a limit of 1500 KB
   notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

   [1]http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/confirm/detomaso/8265e2ced6cc
   cf6eeed5c28dd29ed8434e6b8f52