[DeTomaso] Seat refurbishing question please!!

Jordan Klein ohjordan at hotmail.com
Wed May 22 02:15:24 EDT 2019

Testimony:

Easy for a knee to split a seam setting timing.

Had OEM seats refurbished by Don Byars -- http://www.fullthrottlepanteras.com/

Came out "Pebble Beach" perfect -- a joy to look at, and far more comfortable & supportive than new.  At first glance, they look OEM stock, but somehow better -- perhaps a little more supportive, contoured & plush than stock.  Seems he may have used a different density foam, or perhaps over stuffed the bolsters a little, maybe tucked the seams a little deeper.  I don't really know.  Whatever he did, he knows what he's doing.  Totally pleased, worth every penny.

Yes, its a favorable endorsement -- unpaid -- no expectations -- because I'm pleased with the results; they turned out that good.  That's why I'm willing to make a public statement.

That said, I'd have confidence any one of our restoration vendors would get them done right for you.  They've done these cars so many times, they know what works.
Jordan Klein