[DeTomaso] Seat refurbishing question please!!

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 21:58:36 EDT 2019

A good place to hide you $1,000.00 bills.
Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

    On Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 11:19:20 AM CDT, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 Cliff,

If you really want to do it yourself, Scott Bell’s DIY kit makes it relatively easy. The only downside is that you’re left with a giant zipper down the back, but it’s well-hidden most of the time.

Hall Pantera sells excellent stock-style seatcovers and foam, but it requires an upholstery shop to install them. Personally, that’s the route I would take, but it would be more expensive that way....

Mike

Sent from my iPad