[DeTomaso] Seat refurbishing question please!!

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Tue May 21 11:23:37 EDT 2019

Folks,My stock 1972 seats are due for a refresh.  The foam is deteriorating and the driver seat has a rip along the seam.   I have a few questions and appreciate your guidance.
1-I prefer to keep the stock look  (unless you tell me there are enhancement options worth looking into) 2-What the best way to refurb our seats?  3-Anyone have a vendor that sells quality replacement covers and foam or do I need to go to local auto interior place and start from scratch?   4-Whats the refurb process and can I do it myself?
Thanks!!