[DeTomaso] Headliner

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat May 18 22:19:06 EDT 2019

Yes... but.

Definitely try some 3M headliner adhesive first but your headliner may
well be separating from a perished foam layer. If that is the case
adhesive will not help.  You would need to replace the headliner
material with new foam backed material.  If you see flecks of foam or
if brushing it with your hand makes foam fall off, you will need the
new headliner.  The new headliner material will be adhered with the 3M
adhesive so it's not a wasted purchase.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382