[DeTomaso] Two questions

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat May 18 01:53:45 EDT 2019

Rich,

I assume when you say 8910 you are talking about the MSD tach adapter. They make two adapters, and the Pantera uses the 8920. So, if you are using stock gauges, the answer to your question is “you don’t”. If you are using an aftermarket gauge, it’s possible an 8910 would be appropriate?

Mike

Sent from my iPad