[DeTomaso] Two questions

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Fri May 17 20:18:56 EDT 2019

I am working all weekend on my daughters car (wife is gone for weekend)
hoping to fire it up next weekend when my daughter is in town.  This car
has not run in 25 years.  Now new everything.

I blame the Pantera fun rally for my situation :).  About 15years ago at
the fun rally I brought my daughter to run on the Pahrump track.  After a
few adult beverages I was talking about how the car would cost more to
build than what it was worth. Soooooo I said I might as well build it for
my daughter since with all the time and cost, at least it would have a
greater personal value. You know the daughter never forgot what I said.

Well it always takes longer to build the car than you think and now it
would be profitable to sell.
But I never go back on my word.  So here are my questions.

1. I am installing the Holley efi sniper system.  I will still use a msd
6al.
I asked Holley but they don't know pantera's.
How do I wire the 8910 adapter with the holley sniper distributor and efi?

2. I think I have a new water temp sensor. on the side it says number
310414 041 10835A180 .
Does anyone know if this is the right one for the pantera?

Thanks Rich Hoppe