[DeTomaso] Match game variant...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu May 16 19:56:34 EDT 2019

Here is a variant on the Match Game:

I received photos for a Pantera, with an unknown VIN.

See: http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/Unknown1468/Unknown1468.asp

I searched cars in France, and scrolling down the list of Push-Buttons I reviewed the photos of Red Push-Buttons,

that could be likely matches.  Two were 1045, and 1161.

This unknown could be either of these, or another car in the registry, or even a Push-Button ~new to the registry.

Some photos are 10 or more years old, and cars often change over time, so look carefully, think critically.

I documented some of the features I noted in the entry for Unknown1468.  See what additional features you could add.

Which Pantera is it ?

 Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp