[DeTomaso] Quick Question

billmoore6480 billmoore6480 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 18:35:34 EDT 2019

First things first.Did you turn off the lights before you turnes off the ignition switch ???CheersBill MooreCalgary 403.860.4300
-------- Original message --------From: Mirril M <mirrilm at earthlink.net> Date: 2019-05-16  11:52 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: 'DeTomaso Mail List' <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Quick Question Hi, It's been a while since I have reached out to the list.. My account got turned off because I wasn't cleaning up my inbox promptly, soit would bounce mail from the list. My bad.. I am much better now, and magically I am now receiving the listagain. So, my question is: My headlight gear just got changed from nylon to brass when the radiator andcondenser were upgraded. I don't often drive the PCar in the dark, but I did last Friday night. The headlights went up no problem, but now they won't go down. What are the first things I should check? TY! /\/\iRRiL  74L #6859 WAYBAC       Hi,   It's been a while since I have reached out to the list....   My account got turned off because I wasn't cleaning up my inbox   promptly, so it would bounce mail from the list.   My bad.... I am much better now, and magically I am now receiving the   list again.   So, my question is:   My headlight gear just got changed from nylon to brass when the   radiator and condenser were upgraded.   I don't often drive the PCar in the dark, but I did last Friday night.   The headlights went up no problem, but now they won't go down.   What are the first things I should check?   TY!   /\/\iRRiL   74L #6859 WAYBAC_______________________________________________Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCAPosted emails must not exceed 1.5 MegabytesDeTomaso mailing listDeTomaso at server.detomasolist.comhttp://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomasoTo manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
   First things first.

   Did you turn off the lights before you turnes off the ignition switch
   ???

   Cheers

   Bill Moore
   Calgary