[DeTomaso] Shop recommendations Texas: Houston/Sugarland/Missouri City

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 14 12:54:08 EDT 2019

 Sorry to hear this! It's Sad when a Person or Shop Promises you the World to get Your Business and then puts You on the For Ever Plan! Then keeps telling You a Story of why they have done Very Little Work on Your Car! At this point, You May be better to Cut Your losses and pick up to Car! Hopefully You'll find all Your Parts and Pieces Take many Photo's in case You need to go to Court! Sadly, Your not the First to have had this Problem! It's Not Fun!
Good Luck