[DeTomaso] NPC: Help with Outlook Junk Folder trashing {DeTomaso} posts

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu May 9 17:53:08 EDT 2019

For the past month, all of my [DeTomaso] emails have been going straight to
my Junk folder.  I've had a rule in place to direct all {DeTomaso} posts to
a separate folder.  I killed and reestablished that one.  I went into the
junk folder and marked as Not Junk - no joy.  I went into Junk and marked as
Never Block Sender - no joy.

This only started after we got home from travels on April 5.  Any other
suggestions from the cyber cognoscenti would be greatly appreciated.  I
searched online for fixes and it looks to have been a problem for some time.

I may just have to move to the PI forums and stop using this one.

Thanks, Mike Thomas