[DeTomaso] This will buff out, no problem!

audionut motonut audionut at mediacombb.net
Wed May 8 16:20:43 EDT 2019

---still scratching my head on this one.....
Car collectors consider a square inch of identifiable metal that came from an original vehicle a viable candidate for a complete restoration?
So, if one has that single tiny piece and then they fabricate everything else, it will be acknowledged as original, authentic and an investment-grade collectible?