[DeTomaso] Pantera on the QuickJack Lift

Dick Koch redcatman74 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:39:37 EDT 2019

As Julian, I also opted for a mid rise scissors lift as well. I had looked
at the low rise lifts, including the one Mike bought at Costco.

I am now doing a refresh on my car and will be doing a lot of work under
the car. I decided I didn't want to work on my back as I did when I
disassembled and refurbished my car 20 years ago with it on jack stands.
http://www.panteraplace.com/page33.htm

For $1,499 I bought the Titan 6000 that gives me up to 51" clearance,
allowing me to sit on my roller tool stool and easily work on the underside
of the car.

Because of the 3.5" ground clearance on the Pantera, I had to fabricate
ramps to provide clearance of the lift.

Dick Koch - Atlanta