[DeTomaso] This will buff out, no problem!

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Tue May 7 18:15:52 EDT 2019

I would give them $100 as yard art if they delivered it and put it in
from of the fire hydrant.

It does have original tires.
jerry knotts

On 5/7/2019 4:15 PM, audionut--- via DeTomaso wrote:
>     Definitely a "get this pile out of here!" sale.
>
>     Gotta hand it to these guys--  trying to squeeze a final dime out of
>     what they must know is beyond garbage.  Even a scrapper is going to
>     pass on this one.
>
>     "oh well, throw 'er up on eBay.......you never know.......somebody
>     might see something we don't see."
>
>     The driver of this car could not have survived--  obviously there were
>     multiple roll-overs at every imaginable angle.
>

>     Hell of a way to go!
>     Sent using Hushmail
>     On 5/7/2019 at 1:55 PM, "Dennis Valdez via DeTomaso"
>     <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>
>       Hey Garth,You know there could be some 0.040 over pistons inside
>       that engine!  ;)
>       On Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 12:26:00 PM PDT, Garth Rodericks via
>       DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>         Article about this car, but unfortunately no history of what
>       happened
>         in 1978.
>         [1][1]https://www.rcnmag.com/blog/destroyed-de-tomaso-dilemma
>         On Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 12:04:12 PM PDT, Garth Rodericks
>         <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:
>         D'oh!  The accident was in 1978 - I shoulda read the whole thing
>       before
>         posting. And it has original Campys with Goodyear Polyglas tires -
>         Art's car had polished Campy clones IIRC.  Can't believe that POS
>       would
>         be worth even half the asking price. Nothing salvageable on that
>       thing
>         save for the heater box and a crappy carburetor.
>         On Tuesday, May 7, 2019, 11:06:42 AM PDT, Garth Rodericks
>         <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:
>         That looks like Art Stephen's car that he wrecked in the Nevada
>         desert.  Does anyone know what the story is on this one if it's
>       not
>         Art's?
>         [2][2]https://www.ebay.com/itm/382930064693
>         Sure hope the owner/driver walked away from this.
>         Cheers!
>         Garth
>       References
>         1. [3]https://www.rcnmag.com/blog/destroyed-de-tomaso-dilemma
>         2. [4]https://www.ebay.com/itm/382930064693
>       etc.) use the links above.
>       Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
>       any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
>       the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
>       archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
> References
>
>     1. https://www.rcnmag.com/blog/destroyed-de-tomaso-dilemma
>     2. https://www.ebay.com/itm/382930064693
>     3. https://www.rcnmag.com/blog/destroyed-de-tomaso-dilemma
>     4. https://www.ebay.com/itm/382930064693

---
https://www.avg.com
-------------- next part --------------

       [1][1][3]https://www.rcnmag.com/blog/destroyed-de-tomaso-dilemma
       [2][2][6]https://www.ebay.com/itm/382930064693
       Sure hope the owner/driver walked away from this.
       Cheers!
       Garth
     References
       1. [3][7]https://www.rcnmag.com/blog/destroyed-de-tomaso-dilemma