[DeTomaso] This will buff out, no problem!

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 15:04:12 EDT 2019

 D'oh!  The accident was in 1978 - I shoulda read the whole thing before posting. And it has original Campys with Goodyear Polyglas tires - Art's car had polished Campy clones IIRC.  Can't believe that POS would be worth even half the asking price. Nothing salvageable on that thing save for the heater box and a crappy carburetor.