[DeTomaso] FW: Loose inner tie rod - is there a quick fix or is a rack rebuild due?

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon May 6 12:53:18 EDT 2019

Had 6328 in for an alignment this morning as part of prep for the Fun Rally
drive and was told my driver's side inner tie rod is loose.  I'm guessing
this means I need a rack rebuild unless there is a less invasive fix y'all
can clue me into.

If a rebuild is needed, I don't really want to try to do it myself.  Sent an
email to Adam at Pantera Performance to find out how fast they could turn a
rack.  Any other suggestions.

Thanks

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest