[DeTomaso] Angående: Re: Need new deck lid

gudmund frøland gudmundfroiland at yahoo.no
Thu May 2 07:57:58 EDT 2019

I think what also is werry important to consider is fitment. I had an accident with my car and insuranse Company recuested to replAce driver side door. When body shop got the new door it did not fit at al. They straight out the old one and the new stil sitting in my home. 1974 GTS

Sendt fra Yahoo Mail på Android

  Den tor. 2. mai. 2019 kl. 10.06 skrev Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso<detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>:     FWIW, I've seen the ROOF panel bent, the hinges bent as well as the
  decklid, all from using the wrong opening struts.
  FWIW- J DeRyke