[DeTomaso] WANTED: Pantera to Purchase - Prefer SE Region

Bill Cartus bcartus at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 21:25:48 EDT 2019

I know my request is more for the POCA publication, but I thought this email string might serve me better (and faster).  If you disagree, please let me know so I can get that submitted asap. BTW, I have already contacted two of the ads in the POCA magazine, so I am familiar with those cars (Joe Perucci's car and the two cars being sold through NY Pantera, Bob Levitt). Here is what I would like to have printed:

Wanted: Good condition original or mildly modified Pantera in black, silver, red, or blue. Hoping to locate one in the EASTERN US for under $75K. Would also prefer a car with documentation of owners and maintenance. Rust free car with no body issues.  Can handle some mechanical issues (if any) however.  Please call or text Bill Cartus on 770-624-3767.  I am in the Atlanta, Georgia area; the closer, the better! ;)
I'll be watching for replies via the email string if you agree to publish.
Thanks,
Bill Cartus (aka Joseph Cartus in POCA)770-624-3767bcartus at yahoo.com